|OFFICE OF FINANCIAL AID McCann Technical School, Postsecondary Office C-Wing 70 Hodges Cross Road North Adams, MA 01247 Office Hours: July – August 8:00 AM – 2:30 PM, Monday-Friday September – June 8:00 AM -3:30 PM – Monday-Friday Phone: 413-663-5383, Ext. 181 Fax: 413-664-9424 firstname.lastname@example.org|
To be eligible for financial aid, you must meet certain requirements. You must:
- Be a U. S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Be registered with the Selective Service (if required)
- Attend a college that participates in the programs
- (McCann participates in Federal Pell Grants and MassGrant Scholarships)
- Be working toward a degree or certificate
- Be making satisfactory academic progress
- Be in attendance
- Not owe a refund on a Federal grant
- Not be in default on a Federal educational loan
- Have “financial need” as determined in part by this form (FAFSA form)
Anyone applying for any type of Financial Aid must have a Needs Analysis completed. Fill out this form carefully online at https://fafsa.ed.gov/ or call 800-433-3243 or 800-394-7084 for a paper copy to complete and mail. Any errors in the information submitted will necessitate reprocessing.
To calculate approximate cost of admissions, click on our Net Price Calculator and follow the directions that appear on your screen.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS