Your Plan for The Future
- EXPLORE your interests by working through our interactive quiz bank and interest assessments.
- MAP your results to potential careers. Build a “Career List”.
- UNDERSTAND the courses and degrees you’ll need to be successful.
- BUILD a resume. Keep track of your academic and extracurricular activities, your volunteer work, jobs, and dual-credit course work … all of it!
- SEE which colleges offer these degrees. Which ones have students just like you? What kind of scores do you need to get in? But is there a basketweaving club?
- BUILD and MANAGE your “College List”.
- Parents want to be in the know? Your adviser asking what’s up? SHARE your planning progress, COMMUNICATE your interests, and ASK them for advice – all from the same place online.
- PREP for the SAT, ACT, and MCAS.
- COMPLETE, SUBMIT, and TRACK college applications. Even your essays, letters of recommendation, transcripts, and test scores.
- UNDERSTAND how to pay for college by knowing how financial aid works! Scholarships, loans, awards, grants … there’s plenty of options for financing college. Especially in Massachusetts.
- Register using your student ID number, first name (case sensitive), and last name (case sensitive).
Please see your guidance counselor if you have questions or need help registering.