Scholarships with Online Applications
Abbott and Fenner Scholarship Program
Abbott & Fenner Business Consultants are pleased to be able to continue with our scholarship program for the 7th year. We will be awarding up to $1,000 to the winner(s) each year. Students will submit an essay on the topic that appears on the scholarship page of our web site: http://www.abbottandfenner.com/scholarships.htm. Full details are available on our site.
Apply Online Here: http://www.abbottandfenner.com/scholarships.htm
Act Now: National Career and Technical Scholarship Program
The Career & Technical Scholarship Program is funded through the Horatio Alger Endowment Fund and the generosity of Association Chairman Emeritus and Endowment Fund President Walter Scott, Jr. Scholarships are awarded to students who have faced and overcome great obstacles in their lives who wish to pursue a career or technical education at an accredited non-profit post-secondary institution in the United States.
- Have completed high school (or earned a high school equivalency credential)
- Will be enrolled in eligible program in Fall 2018
- Exhibit a strong commitment to pursue and complete a career or technical program (up to 2 years) at an accredited non-profit post-secondary institution in the United States
- Demonstrated critical financial need (must be eligible to receive the Federal Pell grant as determined by completion of the FAFSA)
- Demonstrated perseverance in overcoming adversity
- Be under the age of 30
- Be a United States citizen
Funds may be used for tuition, fees, books and supplies. All scholarship funds are paid directly to the institution on behalf of the recipient.
Apply Online Here: http://tinyurl.com/gmwm171
Advertising Club of Western Massachusetts Communications Scholarship
Awarded to one or more deserving students from western Massachusetts intent upon carving out a career in the advertising, communications, marketing, or graphic arts industries. Apply online only at http://www.adclubwm.org/membership/studentsscholarshi/.
Apply Online Here: http://www.adclubwm.org/membership/studentsscholarshi/
The consulting firm of AES Engineers is committed to continuing its support of higher education by providing scholarships to deserving students. Our belief is that achieving a high grade point average should not be the only criteria for determining who deserves to be helped. For that reason we are offering a scholarship that will be awarded on the basis of character, as determined by evaluating the essays that are submitted. Amount of award: $500.00. To be eligible the student needs to answer one of the essay questions that they will find on our site at http://www.aesengineers.com/scholarships.htm. Further information, including previous winners, is available on our web site at: http://www.aesengineers.com/scholarships.htm.
Apply Online Here: http://www.aesengineers.com/scholarships.htm
Alice and Richard Henriquez Memorial/Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation
Grant money for students who intend to participate in a summer enrichment program. Grants are intended to make it possible for you to participate in a program of your choice. The Youth World Awareness Program and The Alice and Richard Henriquez Funds of Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation are accepting applications through March 1st. The fund support international travel study or work by young people ages 14 to 22. Applicants must be residents of Berkshire County MA; Columbia or northeast Dutchess County NY or northwest Litchfield County CT. Applications are available online at: http://www.berkshiretaconic.org/bReceivebNonprofitsIndividuals/AboutScholarships.aspx. Applicants are selected based on how the project will engage the applicant with young people in other countries.
Foundation scholarships are awarded on the basis of an essay of no more than 550 words that describes the applicant’s career, vocational, or academic goals. The general awards are unrestricted as to age, race, gender, level of post-secondary education, grade point average and financial need. It is NOT necessary that the applicant be a member of Mensa. online only: http://www.mensafoundation.org/what-we-do/scholarships/.
Apply Online Here: http://www.mensafoundation.org/what-we-do/scholarships/
Aspiring Nurse Scholarship
This scholarship competition is open to all high school seniors who plan to pursue college education in nursing, including LPN / LVN, ADN, and BSN programs. Apply online only at www.nursingschoolsalmanac.com. Click the banner on the right-hand side of the website’s homepage.
Apply Online Here: https://www.nursingschoolsalmanac.com/
B. Davis Scholarship
The creators of the “Student Award Search Aid” website are offering a scholarship for 2017.
Please visit our website at http://www.studentawardsearch.com/scholarships.htm to read about us and to apply for our scholarship. While you’re there, please browse through the rest of the site to learn more about applying for scholarships.
Our website was developed solely for the purpose of helping students locate and apply for scholarships. We are trying to improve the students’ chances for success. The site is free and we charge nothing for the information or the application.
The deadline for applications is May 22, 2018
Amount of Scholarship: $1,000
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact: email@example.com
Apply Online Here: http://www.studentawardsearch.com/scholarships.htm
Barbara J. Sinnott Scholarship
Eligibility: Applicant must be a high school senior in the BBB of Central New England’s service area, and be planning on continuing their education at a college/university, or other post-secondary program of study.
Any students that applied to BCC by the end of February will receive mail notification of the available scholarships. All students who have applied to BCC can go to www.berkshirecc.edu/scholarships to start the scholarship application process.
Apply Online Here: http://www.berkshirecc.edu/about-bcc/bcc-foundation/scholarship/index.php
Berkshire Bank Foundation
Seniors with a record of volunteerism in the community in non-school sponsored activities and participation in extracurricular school activities. GPA of 3.0 a total family income under $100,000 and plan to attend a 2 or 4 year college or technical school. Students can apply online though the bank’s website at www.berkshirebank.com/scholarships. Additional information may be obtained by contacting Berkshire Bank Foundation, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply Online Here: http://www.berkshirebank.com/scholarships
Berkshire Woodworkers Guild
- Applicants should be between 16 and 25 years of age.
- Preference is given to applicants from Berkshire (MA) County and the neighboring region who seek to make woodworking, architecture design, or related fields their professional goal.
- We will read applications from May 1-15. Winners will be notified by early July.
- Maximum scholarship amount is $1,500.
- Money is paid to the applicant after successful completion of course with receipt/invoice and evidence of attendance. The payment can made in advance ONLY to the host of the course, and only if the host guarantees to refund (less any deposit required) the award to the Berkshire Woodworkers Guild if the student cancels. No payments are made directly to the student in advance of course.
- Scholarships may be used to attend schools, conferences, classes, workshops and other events that meet the approval of the scholarship review committee of the Berkshire Woodworkers Guild. In general, any program that contributes to the education of the applicant in the areas of woodworking, architecture, or design related fields will qualify. Preference is given for long-term, continuous programs that lead to certification or a degree in the profession.
- By May 15th, please send the completed form via email to email@example.com or by regular mail to Berkshire Woodworkers Guild Scholarships, c/o Hilary Russell, P.O. box 578, Sheffield, MA 01257. Electronic submissions via email attachments (pdf or Word format) are preferred.
Apply Online Here: https://www.berkshirewoodworkers.org/scholarship
Bianchi Barbarotta Foundation
High school seniors who have participated in a varsity sport and who will be furthering their education by attending a two or four year accredited college or university next year. Student-athletes must have earned a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher and performed volunteer work in the community to be eligible. The foundation will award a minimum of two $500 scholarships to benefit student-athletes in Berkshire County, one male winner and one female winner.
Apply Online Here: http://goo.gl/forms/kOFUstJpdG
Big Y Scholarship
Must pick up a form in store or print application online at http://www.bigy.com/Community/Scholarships.
Apply Online Here: http://www.bigy.com/Community/Scholarships
The BigSun Organization is proud to be able to continue to help young athletes succeed in their academic pursuits. We are offering an annual scholarship to a deserving student. All student athletes are eligible for this award, regardless of which sport they are participating in. The successful applicant will be a high school senior or be attending a post secondary institute and currently involved in some sport at that institution or in the community. Please visit our website at http://www.bigsunathletics.com to learn how to apply. This scholarship has been listed with FastWeb.Amount of Award: $500.00
Apply Online Here: http://www.bigsunathletics.com
Community Foundation of Western Mass (Colgan/Naurison)
Scholarships and Loans. Apply online http://www.communityfoundation.org/scholarships/application.html.
Apply Online Here: http://www.communityfoundation.org/scholarships/application.html
Dr. Sherrie Ford Manufacturing as a Career Path Scholarship
- Applicants must be accepted in an accredited college or trade school to be awarded a scholarship, provide proof (college acceptance letter or class schedule) and provide a mailing address identifying the appropriate department where their scholarship check is to be mailed.
- Applicants must have earned a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must complete the entire scholarship application process to be considered. (See application process)
- An award recipient must be willing to be mentored by an AME member or manufacturing professional in their area to be considered. AME will identify and connect recipients with appropriate mentors after the award is made.
- Must have a job within the manufacturing industry within three months of the completion of their studies to receive the $500 bonus.
- Scholarship money can be used for college tuition for the program of study. Tuition coverage may include any or all manufacturing related coursework and/or general education coursework mandated to complete a certificate or degree in the manufacturing curriculum only.
Apply Online Here: http://www.ame.org/scholarship-program
Dunkin’ Donuts of Western MA
Scholarship recipients will be selected from eligible high school seniors who demonstrate “well-rounded” character: positive academic record, demonstrated leadership, commitment to school and community activities, and experience in a work environment. Online only at: http://www.dunkindonuts.com/scholarship.
Apply Online Here: http://www.dunkindonuts.com/scholarship
Farm Credit East Scholarship
Farm Credit East will award several $1,500 scholarships to students pursuing careers in agriculture, commercial fishing, or the forest products industry. To apply you must fill out the brief application and complete an essay online at www.farmcrediteast.com.
Apply Online Here: https://www.farmcrediteast.com/industry-support/scholarship
Future Engineers Scholarship
Must be going on to a two or four year school in Massachusetts majoring in engineering.
Apply Online Here: http://www.ashraeboston.org/scholarshipinformation
Greater Boston PFLAG Elsie Frank Scholarship
Applicants must be planning to enroll in a 2 or 4 year college or technical/vocational school in the next academic year. Awards are not based on grades or financial situation. All students are welcome to apply: lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, or straight. People of color and trans youth are encouraged to apply.
Apply Online Here: http://www.gbpflag.org/elsie-frank-scholarship/
Hudson Valley Community College Foundation
Students must apply to and have been accepted by Hudson Valley Community College prior to applying for scholarships.
Apply Online Here: https://hvcc.academicworks.com/
Lanesborough-New Ashford Scholarship ( A Chapter of Dollars for Scholars)
In order to apply for this scholarship a student must be:
- A resident of Lanesborough or New Ashford
- Be a graduating senior who has applied to college or post secondary school
- has participated in at least one LNADS fundraiser during their high school career
Apply online at http://www.lanesborough-newashford.dollarsforscholars.org/.
Apply Online Here: http://www.lanesborough-newashford.dollarsforscholars.org/
Marasco & Nesselbush Brian Injury Prevention Scholarship
Create an original 30-second PSA video in an effort to raise awareness about and prevent concussions and traumatic brain injuries (TBI). Submit the video and completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 p.m. EDT on March 31, 2016. Online only at: http://www.m-n-law.com/scholarship
Apply Online Here: http://www.m-n-law.com/scholarship
Massachusetts Association of School Committees
Eligible candidates must be public high school seniors in a municipal or regional school district that is a member of MASC and a relative of a current or former school committee member. Applicant should have Outstanding Scholarship Service to the District Community or Public at Large Distinguished Achievement in any Field Relationship to the current or former MASC member.
Massachusetts Automobile Dealers
Students must fill out the Confirmation Form, which states his/her intention to accept the Foundation’s scholarship, enroll/matriculate at the college in an automotive program and actively take auto tech classes each semester. This form must be completed, signed and returned to the Foundation office by the deadline on the form in order for the scholarship to be awarded. Scholarship recipients must be enrolled at a two-year, Associate degree-granting, accredited college. Those colleges currently include:
- Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology (General Automotive), MA
- Hudson Valley Community College (ASEP, CAP), NY
- Lakes Region Community College (ASEP), NH
- Manchester Community College (CAP), NH
- Massachusetts Bay Community College (ASEP, BMW, CAP & T-TEN), MA
- Middlesex Community College (General Automotive), MA
- Nashua Community College (PACT, General Automotive), NH
- New England Institute of Technology (General Automotive), RI
- Springfield Technical Community College (General Automotive), MA
Please visit http://msada.org/tech-scholarship/ for further information and guidelines.
Apply Online Here: http://msada.org/tech-scholarship/
MRA Educational Foundation Co-Branded Scholarships
Acceptance to or enrollment in an accredited restaurant or food service related post secondary program either full time or substantial part time minimum 9 credit hours US Citizenship and be a Massachusetts resident Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.65 Minimum of 250 hours of restaurant food service related work experience.
Apply Online Here: http://www.themassrest.org/mraef-scholarship-app.html
NOHO Pride Scholarship
- Must be a high school senior
- Must be a resident of either Franklin, Hamden, Hampshire or Berkshire county
- Must have financial need
Apply Online Here: http://www.nohopride.org/scholarship.html
Red Pine Scholarship
The Red Pine Scholarship supports students from low- to middle-income families in Massachusetts who have demonstrated academic excellence to attend competitive colleges. This program is designed to support students through tuition assistance, mentoring, and other flexible financial supports. The Red Pine Scholarship program is dedicated to making college affordable for Massachusetts families and helping students to reach their full potential. This application is online only (hard copies will not be accepted).
Apply Online Here: http://www.tpi.org/scholarship/red-pine-scholars-program
Shaw-Worth Memorial Scholarship
Administered by The HSUS, the award provides $2,500 in tuition assistance, payable to the college or university at which the recipient will be matriculating in 2015. Students from New England public, private, parochial and vocational schools are eligible. Actions meriting the award may include long-term, direct work on behalf of animals; inspiring leadership in animal protection organizations; papers, speeches or presentations on humane topics; and heroic rescues of animals in danger. There is no standardized application form to complete.
Simon Youth Foundation
Simon Youth Foundation in partnership with the Lee Premium Outlets. Must live within 50 miles of the Lee Premium Outlets and plan on attending an accredited university, 2 or 4 year college, technical, or vocational school.
Apply Online Here: http://programs.applyists.com/syf/
Solar Action Alliance: Solar Scholarship
Solar Action Alliance is excited to offer one $1000 scholarship to a hardworking, motivated student.
1. You must be (or planning on being) a full-time student at an accredited institute of higher education. In order to verify this, you must provide us an official statement verifying your enrollment.
2. You must have at least a 3.2 (out of a 4.0 scale) GPA.
3. Our annual scholarship deadline is July 1st. Winner will be notified by August 1st. Due to our scholarship being annual, the years will change, but the days will stay the same for the deadline.
Apply Online Here: https://solaractionalliance.org/scholarship/
Stephen Phillips Memorial Fund
The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund offers renewable, 4-year scholarships to students with financial need who display academic achievement, a commitment to serving others (in school, in the community or at home), a strong work ethic, and leadership qualities.
Apply Online Here: http://phillips-scholarship.org/
The Department of Vermont American Legion Scholastic Award Program
Seniors attending a Vermont Secondary School or similar school in an adjoining state, whose parents are legal residents of the State of Vermont. Must be accepted at an approved and accredited school or college at the time of consideration.
Apply Online Here: http://vtlegion.org/
United States JCI Senate Foundation Scholarship
Must be a US citizen and plan to continue your education at an accredited post-secondary college, university or vocational school. Leadership positions, memberships, and honors and awards are recommended.
Apply Online Here: http://www.usjcisenate.org/index.php/programs/scholarship
Valedictorian Program Tuition Waiver
The Valedictorian Program Tuition Waiver is designed to attract and enroll Massachusetts high school students who have been designated as valedictorians. The program allows high school valedictorians to receive tuition waivers at any public higher education institution in Massachusetts. Since it opened, the program has predominantly supported the University of Massachusetts University Scholars Program.
Apply Online Here: http://www.mass.edu/osfa/programs/valedictorian.asp
Applicants should be involved or have interest in journalism/photojournalism. Electronic scholarship applications are available at the Valley Press Club Website at http://www.valleypressclub.com/.
Apply Online Here: http://www.valleypressclub.com/
Yawkey Scholars Program
Must have a strong academic record or demonstration of significant improvement over time. Planning to attend a competitive private college in Massachusetts, engaged in a meaningful mentoring relationship, have unmet financial need, and would benefit from scholarship support. Guidelines and application are available online at http://www.tpi.org/scholarship/yawkey-scholars-program.
Apply Online Here: http://www.tpi.org/scholarship/yawkey-scholars-program
Zonta Club of Berkshire County
Pre-college, pre-university women students, aged 16-20. Evidence of active commitment to volunteerism, evidence of volunteer leadership achievements, evidence of dedication to advancing the status of women worldwide. Complete and official application may be downloaded from the Zonta website. The completed application should be emailed to: ccollier
Apply Online Here: http://www.zontadistrict1.org/resource-center/193-ywpa.html