An admission process is necessary in vocational technical schools where space is a limiting factor. Vocational technical laboratories (shops) are designed and equipped to serve a specific maximum number of students safely. Consequently, a complex of such laboratories lacks both the space and flexibility to accommodate the possible needs and/or interests of all applicants. Therefore, a selection process is necessary to determine which applicants may most benefit from such educational opportunities.
- Students and parents complete the first two pages of our application
- Submit the entire application to the student’s current guidance counselor
- Your current guidance counselor will submit the completed application along with your current transcript to our admissions coordinator.
- Applications will be reviewed and scored according to the criteria listed in our complete admissions policy
- Students will be either accepted, declined or put on a waiting list and will be notified in the spring.
- Applications received after the deadline may not be accepted. If accepted, they will be evaluated using the same criteria as other applications and their composite score will be computed. They will be placed in rank order on a waiting list with other late applications.
- Click below to download our application.
FINDING OUT MORE ABOUT MCCANN TECH
To find out how you can learn more about our school through various opportunities to visit please click here.