McCann participates in Federal Pell Grants and Massachusetts and Vermont state grant programs.
To be eligible for financial aid, you must meet certain requirements. You must:
- Be a U. S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Be registered with the Selective Service (if required)
- Attend a college that participates in the programs
- Be working toward a degree or certificate
- Be making satisfactory academic progress
- Be in attendance
- Not owe a refund on a Federal grant
- Not be in default on a Federal educational loan
- Have “financial need” as determined in part by this form (FAFSA form)
Anyone applying for any type of Financial Aid must have a Needs Analysis completed. Fill out this form carefully online at https://fafsa.ed.gov/ or call 800-433-3243 or 800-394-7084 for a paper copy to complete and mail. Any errors in the information submitted will necessitate reprocessing.